For a better experience on OCC, update your browser.

Who can make a complaint?

Home > Make a Complaint > Who can make a complaint?
Office of the Complaints Commissioner

The Office investigates written complaints made by residents against government departments, ministries, portfolios, authorities, statutory boards, government companies and agencies.


Certain offices cannot be investigated, for example, the Governor and the Auditor General.


The resident must first attempt to resolve the complaint with the supervisor of the government office involved before seeking the assistance of this Office.