Keyboard access information
A series of keyboard shortcuts has been provided to offer an alternative form of navigation to users who have difficulty in using pointing devices such as a mouse or who prefer to use keyboard shortcuts.
This web site uses the Cayman Islands Government access key system and the following information summarises each of the keyboard shortcut commands available.
Depending on your browser type use one of the following:
With Windows-based systems, in general, press the Alt key and the relevant access key:
- Internet Explorer 5+: Hold down the Alt key and select the number of the access key, then press the Enter key.
- Internet Explorer 4: Hold down the Alt key and select the number of the access key at the same time.
- Netscape 6+: Hold down the Alt key and select the number of the access key.
- Netscape earlier versions: Access keys are not supported.
- Mozilla, Firefox: Hold down the Alt key and select the number of the access key.
With Macintosh-based systems, press the Ctrl key and the relevant access key:
- Internet Explorer 5+ for Mac: Hold down the Ctrl key and select the number of the access key
- Internet Explorer 4.5 for Mac: Access keys are not supported
Access keys for Windows.
|Alt + S
||A quick link to the main content
|Alt + 1
||Links to the home page
|Alt + 3
||Links to the map of material on the site
|Alt + 5
||Links to frequently asked questions
|Alt + 6
||Links to the help page
|Alt + 8
||Terms and conditions
||Links to the site terms and conditions page
|Alt + 9
||Links to the feedback form
|Alt + 0
||Access key details
If you have any queries or difficulties, or if you use this facility and wish to suggest additional access keys, please contact the Webmaster.